Kelp, a brown algae seaweed, is an excellent source of vitamins B, C, D, E, K, microelements (iodine, calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium, potassium, and zinc), amino acids, omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids, fibre, and other substances with proven benefits for skin, coat, and oral cavity health.
Kelp is primarily used for its high content of iodine, vitamins, and microelements, which help maintain normal thyroid function and metabolism. Because it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and fibre, it supports digestion and improves the usability of food. This positive effect on metabolism and digestion promotes healthy skin and a thick coat, fast recovery following increased physical activity, and shorter convalescence after illness.
Regular intake of kelp also reduces dental plaque and tartar formation and helps prevent bad breath.
- Suitable as daily supplement for Dogs and Cats
- Supports thyroid and immune system function
- Natural source of iodine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, B vitamins and Vitamin C
- Promotes healthy skin, a thick and shiny coat, and coat pigmentation
- Maintains energy levels and reduces recovery time after increased physical activity or illness
- Reduces formation of dental plaque and tartar and prevents bad breath
- No GMO
[Scroll down for Ingredients List, Feeding Guide and Guaranteed Analysis.]
View full product details