Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, whole atlantic ﬂounder, whole acadian redﬁsh, atlantic monkﬁsh, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, herring oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, whole red lentils, alaskan cod meal, pollock meal, sunﬂower oil, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, lentil ﬁber, natural ﬁsh ﬂavor, safflower oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Orijen Six Fish
- Suitable for All Life Stages, All Breeds
- Biologically Appropriate™
- 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates
- Fish are Fresh (refrigerated) or Raw (flash-frozen), without preservatives
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish for a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs - only zinc and copper added
- Fresh, whole, wild-caught fish specially dried at at 200ºF for a richly nourishing source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver for enhanced flavour
||Less Active (<1hr daily exercise)
||Active (>1hr daily exercise)
Above guide based on daily serving.
Just like you, your dog is a unique individual with feeding requirements that will vary with environment, age and activity. This chart provides an initial guide, and we suggest monitoring your dog's weight and adjusting amounts as needed. Feed twice daily, and always keep fresh, clean water available.
Puppies: at 1 1/2 - 3 months old feed twice the adult amount. At 3 - 6 months feed 1 1/2 times the adult amount. At 6 - 11 months feed 1 1/4 times the adult amount. Gestation: increase from 25% to 50% of the adult amount. Lactation: feed 'free choice'.
Orijen Siz Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Metabolisable energy is 3940 kcal/kg or 449 kcal per 8oz/114g cup).
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fibre (max.)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min.)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min.)
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)