[CLEARANCE] Nutrimin (Cat)
Complex of 14 vitamins, microelements, and taurine with excellent biological availability for balanced nutrition and prevention of hypovitaminosis in cats fed with meat and homemade food.
Homemade food and meat for cats contain sufficient quantities of protein, carbohydrates, and fat but are poor in vitamins, minerals, and taurine. An example is the entirely common feeding of cats with meat, which contains large quantities of phosphorus but a minimum of biologically available calcium. Long-term feeding with food poor in vitamins, minerals, and taurine can cause irreversible damage to a cat’s health. Canvit Nutrimin contains a complex of 14 vitamins, organically bound microelements, and taurine for the preparation of a balanced diet.
Expiry: 19 Aug 2021
Canvit Nutrimin for Cats
- Suitable as daily supplement for cats fed with home-made food
- Complex vitamins and minerals with taurine for cats
- Contains L-carnitine for heart health
- Essential vitamins and organically bound trace elements to replenish the body
- Balances diet of cats fed with homemade food and meat
- Prevents hypovitaminosis and mineral deficiency
[Scroll down for Ingredients List, Feeding Guide and Guaranteed Analysis.]
View full product details