Dried Chicken And Turkey (23%, A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), Linseed.
Eukanuba Adult Large Breed
- Suitable for Adult, Large Breed
- Helps promote strong natural defences with clinically proven antioxidant
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
- Clinically proven to help support lean muscles with animal proteins
- No Artificial Flavours Added
- No Artificial Colourants Added
||240 - 270g
||305 - 335g
||330 - 370g
||360 - 400g
||385 - 425g
||410 - 455g
||435 - 485g
||460 - 510g
||480 - 535g
||505 - 560g
||525 - 585g
||570 - 635g
||610 - 680g
Above guide based on daily serving.
Feeding Your Dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. Eukanuba recommends feeding your dog twice a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart. (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 35kg dog).
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 45551 IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1511 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 253 mg/kg, β‐carotene: 5.0 mg/kg, L‐carnitine: 48 mg/kg.
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 48 mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.5 mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 646 mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 49 mg/kg,
Zinc oxide: 224 mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 35 mg/kg, sodium selenite: 0.25 mg/kg.