Brewer’s yeast is an excellent source of highly digestible proteins, amino acids, B vitamins, microelements (iron), beta-glucans, and other biologically active substances with proven positive effect on the nervous system, skin and coat quality, and appetite.
The most important property of brewer’s yeast is its high content of B vitamins and essential amino acids. These nutrients play a critical role in the proper function of the nervous system and in the synthesis of proteins. Deficiency in B vitamins leads to poor coat quality, frequent shedding, and a general reduction in activity. B vitamins are also essential to healthy digestion, proper function of the entire digestive system, and the absorption of nutrients. Brewer’s yeast is also rich in probiotics, which help restore and maintain intestinal microflora, especially in times of illness and convalescence.
Canvit Brewer's Yeast
- Suitable as daily supplement for Dogs and Cats
- Suitable for puppies, adult dogs, pregnant and nursing dogs, dogs in convalescence, and dogs with increased physical output
- Enhances diet for pregnant and nursing females, puppies
- Supports appetite and food intake in ill and ageing animals
- Helps eliminate external parasites
- Ideal nutraceutical for period of moulting
- Promotes healthy skin and coat, especially during moulting
- No GMO
[Scroll down for Ingredients List, Feeding Guide and Guaranteed Analysis.]
View full product details